Wednesday 16 April 2014

These are a few of my favourite things!! :)


 



Hi Everyone!!!

Well I hope everyone is loving the sun being out!! I know i am....do you notice people smiling more and looking happier!?! This is actually one of my favourite things and i havent even started the post yet! haha!I just realised its one of them though!lol!

So as im in such a great mood i thought i would write a post of things that im loving to the point of obsession!!!! Hope you enjoy and it inspires you to enjoy the little things that make you excited aand happy!! :)

This is in no particular order by the way!lol! ;)

1.

This is my favourite cleanser in the whole world! Its NO7 beautiful skin, cleansing lotion £9.50. It is such a lovely product to use and you feel instantly refreshed. The bottle itself is pretty stylish and looks good stood anywhere! as well. There are no fussy tops, it is simple to use. Just twist and pump!!! That sounds so funky hahaha! It is for dry skin so is very hydrating. It has a lovely lightweight formula which just soaks nicely into the skin and is enriched with rosehip oil which nourishes the skin. A few pumps spread over the face then rinsed off leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and supple!!


2.
.
Now, this is a fantastic product! I cant even explain how much i love this!! Its by Soap and Glory around £8. I love soap and glory products because they have such cool names and they really do what they say on the tin!! This is what i call 'Sleep in a pot'!! Im not kidding even if you have had the night from hell this will make you look like you have just woken up from 100 years sleep! Trust me it works!! I have been having trouble sleeping lately and this stuff is a miricle! Everyone always says 'wow you look so well' even though i dont feel it so theres the proof it works!! I couldnt live without it now! It is brilliant!! 


3.
3.
I am completely in love with the 'bollywood' look! I think its so glam but beautiful. As i am asian i have the dark hair and eyes which is the typical trait but I have seen this sort of dramatic make up on all skintones and it looks just as good. I think it just ooozes sexiness. I love it because it is a very neutral flawless chisled look on the face but you showcase and enhance the brows and the eyes to the extreme. I just love it! I have recreated this look myself and i absolutely love it! Its just so fancy and pretty. I will do a post on my take of this look!! So watch this space!!!!!


4.
This new trend of stacking rings using normal rings as well as the 'midi' rings you can get looks really cutesy and cool!! It helps if you have good manicure to set the look off perfectly but i really like this idea and look!! Everyone who knows me will know i love my bling. So this probably wont surprise! They do some really nice midi rings and iv been seeing them everywhere. I think it kind of links in with the bollywood look as they love all thir gold jewellery! haha, maybe this is the inspiration behind it hahahah! Prob not but i have now linked it so boom!!!!! As you can see this is a girly look but it would suit if you were more hippy or rocky as fits that style as well! I love it! There are a lot of nice midi ring sets in places like H+M and newlook. They arent that expensive either. The ones iv seen are under a fiver which is all very well as iv lost a few as theyve slipped off! haha!!


5.

These are my new obsession!!! I am totally in love with all these colours! Pastel jeans are amazing!! They are so cute and pretty for spring/summer! You can wear with a t-shirt/ vest top/jumper! They are so versatile and can be dressed up or down but add that pop of colour still!! My LOVE of all things pink has been put on the backburner a bit though as i love all the other colours too!!haha! I think they look good on everyone! They are fun and just liven up the normal denim jean.  I was surprised at how soft some of the materials used are. They are super comfy and i love love love them!!! Go out and try a few on and you will be amazed at how happy you feel...lol! Could just be me though!!!haha! :) They look good on both men and woman too!!! Whats your favourite colour?!!


6.


Yes its a selfie and im not saying im one of my favourite things haha even though dong selfies is a favourite past time of mine haha but this is my favourite look for summer!! The pink pout and the bronzer! Now i use any candyfloss colour as it gives a soft look so i think this is a good look for this time of year! I use a dark bronzer under my cheekbones to contour and then a lighter shade of bronzer to add a highlight but all in all gives a bronzed look! I still use lashes and mascara in the heat but this is optional! I do however swap from a black eyeliner to a brown one to make it more natural. So theres a little tip haha! Swap black for brown to soften the look. Also go down the bridge of the nose with a shimmer highlighter to slim down the nose!! OOhh double tip!!!hahaha!!

So these are a few of my latest favourite things! We have make up/products, clothes,jewellery and a couple of looks!! So this is my latest post! I hope you enjoyed reading it!
Let me know what you would like to see next!!!

Email me: malimossmakeup@outlook.com
Follow me on Twitter: @mali_moss

Have fun with your existing favourite things or any new favourites you may come across! haha!

Mali xxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment