Sunday 29 May 2011

What i picked up on my shopping trip!

The Body Shop

As promised to the lovely girls at The Body Shop, Southampton, I am doing a post on this particular product which caught my eye!I picked this blemish fade night lotion out immediately, £7 as I have mild scarring from previous spots and this is supposed to minimise the appearance of post-blemish marks and discolouration, which sounds fantastic! I just had to try this product out!! I haven't used any yet as your supposed to put it on at night so when i have i will do a review on it! So if you are in the same boat you may be interested in this! I certainly was! So keep a look out for the review........coming soon!!!


   
Marks and Spencers

These are my new shoes from Marks and Spencers, reduced from £49 to £25!! Can you see how excited i am!!haha! I love them! I definately need a new camera to take better, clearer pictures! So sorry everyone if some pics are a little blurry etc! Eeek, can't wait to wear them!haha!


Did i say how much i love them?!! haha! They will go with anything! Leggings, for example as you see here! Also im thinking in the winter they will look lovely with a pair of tights, winter dress and big winter coat!! They will add a bit of funky glamour to any outfit!!
I got this gorgeous 'photo ready' foundation from Revlon at superdrug, £9.99! It feels so smooth when applied to the skin! It gives a airbrushed finish and makes skin look dewy and flawless! I have mine in 010 Caramel! I will do a post on foundation soon so you can see what it is like to use and what amazing coverage it provides!

I bought a few more other bits and pieces, nothing related to make up, just a few essentials!hehe! I bought a black t-shirt from Peacocks for £4 and a couple of pairs of trousers and another pair of shoes shoes! Yes, another set of shoes! These were from marks and spencers also, £15 in the sale! They are pretty similar to the ones above but with a smaller heel!!haha! 

These 3 items were the highlight of my shopping trip though so i couldn't wait to share them with you guys! I will post more about them at a later date!! 

Hope you enjoyed! Byeee!

Mali xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment